Auburn Place Hotel & Suites Paducah is located just off Interstate 24 and has several surrounding dining options within walking distance. Complimentary hot breakfast is served daily and free high-speed Internet access is available 24 hours.
Our amenities are easily enjoyed by each and every guest and the hotel provides easy access for many area attractions and items of interest in Paducah. Interested? Please download our E-brochure
Our hotels are taking applications! Click the button below to start the online application process.
Contact and Reservations
- Phone: 270-444-7667
- Fax: 270-444-7638
- Address: 3994 Hinkleville Road, Paducah, KY 42001
- Twenty-four hour business center
- Complimentary wired and wireless Internet access
- On-Site health and fitness center
- Indoor pool
- On-site washer and dryer
- Daily housekeeping
- Dry-cleaning pick-up/laundry
- Same day dry cleaning
- A Suite Shop, located in the lobby, stocking ice creams, microwaveable meals, snacks, beverages, and more.
- Complimentary hot breakfast served daily and featuring biscuits and gravy, Belgian waffles, cereals, breads, yogurt, fruit, and sausage
- Ice machine
- Safety deposit box (located at the front desk)
- Milk and cookies, served in lobby during the evening
Planning a wedding, business meeting or other gathering in Paducah, KY? Auburn Place Hotel & Suites Paducah offers group rates and room blocks that are available to set up prior when planning your stay at our hotel. Our sales team can help accommodate and coordinate setting up room blocks as well as help provide the best rate for your team or group. Our hotel is accommodating to all types of groups! In addition to convenient group room blocks, we have an indoor swimming pool and complimentary hot breakfast daily.
Please contact our sales team at 270-444-7667 for more details.
Thank you for choosing Auburn Place Hotel & Suites for your lodging needs during your stay in Paducah. Although our property allows pets, we have certain requirements to be met by you, the pet owner, in order to make the quality of your stay the highest possible for yourself, and for other guests.
The following constitutes our conditions for allowing pets to stay in your room:
- A $25 per day pet fee will be charged to your room. A credit card guarantee is required for potential pet damages. Please notify the front desk at least 15 to 30 minutes prior to your departure to have your room inspected. In the event that there is damage to the room, you are liable for all damages, and it will be charged to your card. There are no additional fees or deposits on service animals.
- Pets must be on a leash outside of the sleeping rooms.
- Due to health issues, no pets are allowed in the Breakfast Court during service hours. Service animals are exempt.
- Pets should be supervised at all times. You may be charged an additional night stay in the event that your pet disturbs other guests.
- Pets may not be left alone in a sleeping room.
- Housekeeping will not clean your room when a pet is present in the room. Housekeeping is available from 8 a.m. until 4 p.m. Please contact us to make arrangements to clean when you will be out.
- Pets must be cleaned up after while on hotel grounds.
Thank you for your understanding and cooperation in helping make everyone’s stay pleasant and enjoyable. If you have questions, please contact a member of our staff.
Reviews and Rewards
Awards and Recognition
- 2021 Hotels.com Loved by Guests “Most Wanted” Award
- 2017 Midamerica Hotels Diamond Service Award
- 2016 Midamerica Hotels Diamond Service Award
- 2015 Midamerica Hotels Diamond Service Award
- 2014 TripAdvisor Certificate of Excellence
- 2014 Midamerica Hotels Diamond Service Award