Auburn Place Hotel & Suites Paducah is located just off Interstate 24 and has several surrounding
dining options within walking distance. Complimentary hot breakfast is served daily and free
high-speed Internet access is available 24 hours. Our amenities are easily enjoyed by each and
every guest and the hotel provides easy access for many area attractions and items of interest in
Paducah. Interested? Please download our E-brochure
- Twenty-four hour business center
- Complimentary wired and wireless Internet access
- On-Site health and fitness center
- Indoor pool
- On-site washer and dryer
- Daily housekeeping
- Dry-cleaning pick-up/laundry
- Same day dry cleaning
- A Suite Shop, located in the lobby, stocking ice creams,
beverages, and more.
- Complimentary hot breakfast served daily and featuring
waffles, cereals, breads,
fruit, and sausage
- Ice machine
- Safety deposit box (located at the front desk)
- Milk and cookies, served in lobby during the evening
Planning a wedding, business meeting or other gathering in Paducah, KY? Auburn Place Hotel &
Paducah offers group rates
and room blocks that are available to set up prior when planning your stay at our hotel. Our
can help accommodate and coordinate setting up room blocks as well as help provide the best rate
your team or group. Our hotel is accommodating to all types of groups! In addition to convenient
room blocks, we have an indoor swimming pool and complimentary hot breakfast daily.
Please contact our sales team at 270-444-7667 for more
Thank you for choosing Auburn Place Hotel & Suites for your lodging needs during your stay in Cape
Although our property allows pets, we have certain requirements to be met by you, the pet owner, in
the quality of your stay the highest possible for yourself, and for other guests.
The following constitutes our conditions for allowing pets to stay in your room:
- A $25 per day pet fee will be charged to your room. A credit card guarantee is required for
damages. Please notify the front desk at least 15 to 30 minutes prior to your departure to have
inspected. In the event that there is damage to the room, you are liable for all damages, and it
your card. There are no additional fees or deposits on service animals.
- Pets must be on a leash outside of the sleeping rooms.
- Due to health issues, no pets are allowed in the Breakfast Court during service hours. Service
- Pets should be supervised at all times. You may be charged an additional night stay in the event
disturbs other guests.
- Pets may not be left alone in a sleeping room.
- Housekeeping will not clean your room when a pet is present in the room. Housekeeping is available
until 4 p.m. Please contact us to make arrangements to clean when you will be out.
- Pets must be cleaned up after while on hotel grounds.
Thank you for your understanding and cooperation in helping make everyone's stay pleasant and
questions, please contact a member of our staff.
Reviews and Awards
Awards and Recognition
2021 Hotels.com Loved by Guests "Most Wanted" Award
2017 Midamerica Hotels Diamond Service Award
2016 Midamerica Hotels Diamond Service Award
2015 Midamerica Hotels Diamond Service Award
2014 TripAdvisor Certificate of Excellence
2014 Midamerica Hotels Diamond Service Award