Auburn Place Hotel & Suites Cape Girardeau is located right off Interstate 55 at exit 96. Start your day with a complimentary hot breakfast served in the spacious Breakfast Court area featuring a large community table and indoor fountain. We offer many other amenities to fit your hotel needs such as free high-speed Internet access, indoor pool and fitness center.
- : 3265 William Street, Cape Girardeau, MO, 63701
- : 573-651-4486
- : 573-651-3970
Pet Policy - Auburn Place, Cape Girardeau, MO
Thank you for choosing Auburn Place Hotel & Suites for your lodging needs during your stay in Cape Girardeau. Although our property allows pets, we have certain requirements to be met by you, the pet owner, in order to make the quality of your stay the highest possible for yourself, and for other guests.
The following constitutes our conditions for allowing pets to stay in your room:
- A $10 per day pet fee will be charged to your room. A credit card guarantee is required for potential pet damages. Please notify the front desk at least 15 to 30 minutes prior to your departure to have your room inspected. In the event that there is damage to the room, you are liable for all damages, and it will be charged to your card. There are no additional fees or deposits on service animals.
- Pets must be on a leash outside of the sleeping rooms.
- Due to health issues, no pets are allowed in the Breakfast Court during service hours. Service animals are exempt.
- Pets should be supervised at all times. You may be charged an additional night stay in the event that your pet disturbs other guests.
- Pets may not be left alone in a sleeping room.
- Housekeeping will not clean your room when a pet is present in the room. Housekeeping is available from 8 a.m. until 4 p.m. Please contact us to make arrangements to clean when you will be out.
- Pets must be cleaned up after while on hotel grounds.
Thank you for your understanding and cooperation in helping make everyone's stay pleasant and enjoyable. If you have questions, please contact a member of our staff.